Judy’s Pumpkin Pancakes
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 5 turns of fresh nutmeg
- ¼ T cinnamon
- ¾ cup roasted pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 T. vegetable oil for griddle
- Butter and maple syrup for toppings
- Measure out the Bisquick in a bowl or large Pyrex measuring cup; using a whisk, stir the Bisquick so there aren’t any lumps.
- Add nutmeg and cinnamon and whisk to combine.
- Add pumpkin, mix. Add slightly beaten egg, mix.
- Add milk, then vanilla extract. Mix. Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides.
- Mixture should be very wet.
- Heat griddle to 350 degrees, heat about 1-2 T. vegetable oil.
- Pour medium-dollar size pancakes.
Makes about 14.